Fashion brands have adapted clothes but they don't know which ones or why.
Movingmood has developed a pioneering methodology for designers and brands to include universal fashion in their collections.
The program offers knowledge to companies, obtaining strong results in the achievement of new markets and increasing their social and economic value.
- Diagnosis: General analysis
- Program: Adaptation to the Organization
- Implementation: Practical training
- Consolidation : Results
- The products are suitable for a large majority of users.
- The functionalities come as standard.
- No additional costs.
- Customers do not notice whether the garment/accessory is adapted or not.
- We are increasing the market.
- Without making specific products..
- Differentiation from competitors and other brands.
- Social innovation.
- Direct social action to the consumer.
- Improve the brand image with results:
- Customer loyalty
- Emotional Marketing Elements
- Elements of CSR
- Great social impact VS reduced economic investment.
- Increasing diversity market.
- Indirect market increase (companions, relatives, friends, caregivers, assistants).
- Rebound market that benefits from the product (seniors, temporary injured).
- NEW MARKET
- SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC VALUE
ARE YOU JOINING MOVING INCLUSION?
Contact us for more information.
TRUST IN US