Courses and training programs in inclusive fashion and design
Our impactful training and courses impulse the power of education to bring accessibility awareness to companies, universities, and organisations.
Impulse your career as an inclusive designer with this pioneering Master’s program in accessible fashion. Integrate inclusivity into collections that work for all bodies.
Learn the building blocks of inclusive design and discover the huge potential of diversity in fashion. Stay at the forefront and lead positive change in the fashion industry.
Explore disability in all its forms and the impact it has on people around the world in order to shape more inclusive design. Expand your career in inclusive fashion.
Equip yourself with the skills to design pieces for all occasions that are 100% adapted for people of all abilities. Stay at the helm of inclusive design.
Get to know the best fabrics and materials to bring to life your inclusive collections. Forge your career path as an inclusive designer.
Specialise in designing tops and upper body wear for all bodies. Innovate the latest in inclusive fashion.
Specialise in designing inclusive trousers that combine style with practicality. Learn to use accessibility mood boards and create your first pattern.
Create beautiful and inclusive coats for bodies of all abilities, exploring innovation in overcoat, parka, and jacket design. Learn and grow your career in inclusive design.
Learn how to develop fastenings and detailing for disability-adapted clothing. Master this crucial element of inclusive fashion design.
Understand the theory and practical application of colours in fashion for the disabled or visually impaired. Widen your market by including accessibility of colour in your collections.
Understand the manufacturing process of inclusive pieces and its huge potential in the industry of all- abilities fashion design.
Master the art of inclusive communication, integrating accessible messaging into your sales channels and marketing campaigns. Reach all audiences and boost your sales.
Who should attend our inclusive fashion design courses.
Universities and clusters
Professors and teachers
Which needs are covered by the training?
- Know the types of disabilities for which you should design and optimise.
- Proactively incorporate accessibility into your design and development processes.
- Acquire the necessary skills in inclusive design and fashion accessibility to create, interpret and evaluate products.
- Increase the potential of your collections.
- Place your fashion brand as a pioneer in diversity, inclusion and accessibility.
¿What are you going to take?
- A practical and easy method for introducing accessibility into your collections.
- A roadmap that makes it easy to implement accessibility in your design processes.
- Accessibility Mood Boards.
- Kit of unique accessibility factsheets and templates.
- List of 50 tools: resources and suppliers.
- Visual sheet of the needs of people with disabilities (sensory, physical and cognitive)
- 1 year of unlimited access
- Personalised mentoring sessions.
- Access to the group forum.
- All Abilities Fashion Certificate.
Outcomes of our Inclusive Fashion Design Courses
- You will gain the conceptual understanding and methodological competence in inclusive design necessary to create, interpret and critically evaluate and, advance knowledge about diversity and accessibility of fashion.
- You will become a Change Maker in making the world a more accessible and inclusive place.
- You will contribute to meeting legal and policy commitments for accessibility, equity, diversity and inclusion at local, national and global levels.
Why learn inclusive fashion?
Inclusive design is characterised by incorporating as many people as possible who can use a product or service, without the need to adjust or adapt it.
This represents a competitive advantage. We can expand customers and markets without creating an adapted clothing line.
Designing for people with disabilities will lead to innovation, it will lead to create social and economic value.
Think diversity, design accessibility and you will create inclusion.
If you want your products to reach their full potential, you need to design for accessibility.
Workshops and lectures
Courses, lectures, workshops and customised coaching for teams. We create innovative experiences where you will work on fashion accessibility with expert designers, researchers and people with disabilities.
Are you ready for new challenges and to experience inclusion?
Learn how accessibility can expand your market and drive innovation.
Grow your career and sign up!
We are the only ones to offer specialised training in fashion accessibility. We develop materials and innovate products and services through continuous research.