Fashion brands have adapted clothes but they don't know which ones or why.
Movingmood has developed a methodology of action for designers and fashion companies.
Provides unique tools for evaluating the degree of accessibility of garments and accessories.
The program provides knowledge in fashion inclusive obtaining strong results to reach new markets and increase the social and economic value.
- Universal design program
- To win market of diversity
- Without making specific products.
- Fashion has only some tailored garments, depending on the season and the design.
- Universal design is done unconsciously.
- There is internal ignorance in design and functionality, and market benefits.
GARMENTS GO UNNOTICED
WITHOUT MAKING SPECIFIC PRODUCTS
TO WIN MARKET
Benefits of universal design
- The products are suitable for a large majority of users.
- The functionalities come as standard.
- No additional costs.
- Clients do not perceive whether the garment is adapted or not.
- Increase market without changing the product.
- Differentiation from competitors and other brands.
- Social innovation.
- Direct social action to the consumer.
- Improve the brand image with results:
- Customer loyalty
- Emotional Marketing Elements
- Elements of CSR
- Great social impact VS reduced economic investment.
- Increasing diversity market.
- Indirect market increase (companions, relatives, friends, caregivers, assistants).
- Rebound market that benefits from the product (seniors, temporary injured).
- NEW MARKET
- SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC VALUE